You know me and using every last ingredient in the house before going grocery shopping LOL
How about a Ham and Cheese Quiche?
🥧 1 (9 inch) pastry for a 9-inch pie crust
🥧1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
🥧1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
🥧2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
🥧1/2 cup diced cooked ham
🥧2 tablespoons honey mustard
🥧1 1/4 cups half-and-half
🥧5 eggs, beaten
🥧1/4 cup green onions
🥧1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Press pie pasty into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake pie crust in preheated oven for 5 minutes, use a fork to poke holes into the crust, and continue cooking until lightly browned, about 5 minutes more.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F
- Mix 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, and 1 tablespoon flour in a bowl; spread over the warm pie crust.
- Stir ham and honey mustard together in a bowl to coat the ham completely; spoon over the cheese mixture.
- Mix half-and-half, eggs, green onions, 1 tablespoon flour, and salt together in bowl. Pour mixture carefully over the ham layer; top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until set in the center, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.