- 1 box Ritz Crackers
- 2 boxes of Andes mint chocolate
- Melt mint chocolate for 1 minute in microwave, stir.
- Dip Ritz cracker in chocolate, flip over with fork and lay on cookie sheet with wax paper over it.
- Set in fridge for 30 minutes or until chocolate is completely cooled.
- For a gift, simply set in cellophane bag then tie with ribbon.
I make these for parties, as gifts and snacks to bring when I don’t know the theme of the party. These are literally the easiest no baking recipe ever and taste just like the real thing.